National Fast Freight
Founded in 1992
National Fast Freight Website
- National Fast Freight has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since National Fast Freight was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
National Fast Freight's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Customer Service Representativecfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Operations, Western (Canada)email@example.com
Director, Customer Servicenfirstname.lastname@example.org
Order Taker and Dispatchcemail@example.com
Key Account Specialistafirstname.lastname@example.org
Terminal Manager, Calgarysemail@example.com
Intermodal Operations Coordinatorwfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Business Analyst & Pricing Consultantsemail@example.com
Rates Associate and Logistic Coordinatorhfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Operations, Quebec Regioncemail@example.com
Supervisor, Operations Calgaryvfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, P&D (Ontario)email@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: National Fast Freight
- Category: Transportation trucking railroad
- Industry: Transportation Service
- SIC: 4731; 473
- NAICS: 48; 5321
See similar companies
By City Brampton Small Transportation Service in Brampton Mid-size Transportation Service in Brampton Transportation trucking railroad in Brampton Small Transportation trucking railroad in Brampton Mid-size Transportation trucking railroad in Brampton
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Transportation trucking railroad in Ontario Small Transportation trucking railroad in Ontario Mid-size Transportation trucking railroad in Ontario Small Transportation Service in Ontario Mid-size Transportation Service in Ontario
By Category Transportation trucking railroad Small Transportation trucking railroad Mid-size Transportation trucking railroad
By Industry Transportation Service Small Transportation Service Mid-size Transportation Service Transportation trucking railroad and Transportation Service
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1992 SIC: 4731 SIC: 473 NAICS: 48 NAICS: 5321 #Freight & Logistics Services #Transportation
Frequently Asked Questions
National Fast Freight's headquarters are located at 107 Alfred Kuehne Blvd Brampton, Ontario L6T 4K3.
National Fast Freight's official website is nationalfastfreight.com
National Fast Freight's annual revenue is $65.5 M.
National Fast Freight's SIC: 4731; 473
National Fast Freight's NAICS: 48; 5321.
National Fast Freight has 317 employees
National Fast Freight is in the industry of Transportation trucking railroad.