Founded in 1992
Monarch Investment and Management Group ("Monarch") specializes in the acquisition and management of income-producing real estate, particularly multi-family apartment communities. Through these real estate investment vehicles, we provide investors with the opportunity for quarterly income as well as an excellent long-term return on investment. Unlike investment brokers or REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts), Monarch remains part of the process all the way through conclusion. The same people who approve the project are the ones who are actively involved in managing the property every day. We are personally invested and highly committed to the success of the project at every phase. It is this unique and continuous involvement that separates Monarch from the competition and drives superior returns for our investors.
- Monarch Investment has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Monarch Investment was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Monarch Investment will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
Monarch Investment's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Operations General Counselgemail@example.com
G Score - 8
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Real estate Small Real estate Mid-size Real estate
Firmographic data G Score of 8 Founded in 1992 SIC: 6531 SIC: 653 NAICS: 531 NAICS: 5312 #Real Estate