MOCSEM Inc in Redford, MI
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
A family club dedicated to preserving the legend of the Ford Mustang. The Mustang Owners Club of Southeastern Michigan, formed in November 1975, is a group of individuals who find the Ford Mustang one of the most stylish and attractive domestic sports cars available. Whether it be the 1964 1/2 Trendsetters, '69 through '71 Bosses, the Mustang II circa 1974, the '79 pace setters, the '83s which sparked the rebirth of America's love affair with the convertible, the '85-'90 aerodynamic speed machines, or the '99 GT, we love them all!
- MOCSEM Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since MOCSEM Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Main Street Capital Corporation
Kona Equity can help connect MOCSEM Inc to Main Street Capital Corporation to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 46244 similar Automotive companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now