Maverick Entertainment Group
Founded in 1997
Maverick Entertainment Group consistently releases niche genre films that major movie studios often overlook such as urban, Latino, Horror, and LGBT films.
- Maverick Entertainment Group has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Maverick Entertainment Group was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Maverick Entertainment Group's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Supervisor, Events Technologies Specialistrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Inventory & Replenishmentdemail@example.com
Film & Media Assistantafirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Salesbemail@example.com
Senior Graphic Designermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Salestemail@example.com
Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officerkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Media Specialistaemail@example.com
Acquisitions & Productions Assistantdfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Maverick Entertainment Group
- Category: Motion pictures and film
- Industry: Distribution Service
- SIC: 48; 7812
- NAICS: 512; 51
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Maverick Entertainment Group's headquarters are located at 1166 W Newport Center Dr, Ste 214 Deerfield Beach, FL 33442.
Maverick Entertainment Group's official website is maverickentertainment.cc
Maverick Entertainment Group's annual revenue is $4.6 M.
Maverick Entertainment Group's SIC: 48; 7812
Maverick Entertainment Group's NAICS: 512; 51.
Maverick Entertainment Group has 20 employees
Maverick Entertainment Group is in the industry of Motion pictures and film.