Mary Mac in Atlanta, GA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
For over 70 years Mary Macs has been setting the standard for Southern cooking in Atlanta. Business people, celebrities, families and world travelers all dine at Mary Macs and feel right at home. In fact, in March of 2011 The Georgia House of Representatives created Resolution 477, in which Mary Macs was officially declared to
- Mary Mac has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Mary Mac was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Mary Mac to Stripes Group to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 43379 similar Restaurants companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Southern Restaurant (Us)