Founded in 2012
Produce truly amazing slow motion videos in the palm of your hands with the most affordable high speed cameras in the market, the Chronos 1.4 and 2.1-HD.
- Kron Technologies has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Kron Technologies was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Kron Technologies's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Sustaining Electronics Engineeriemail@example.com
Junior Embedded Software Engineercfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Marketing Associatesemail@example.com
Manager, Supply Chaincfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Field Application Engineermfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Burnaby, British Columbia V5A 4W2
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Kron Technologies
- Industry: Electronics Manufacturer
- SIC: 3861; 386
See similar companies
By City Burnaby Small Electronics Manufacturer in Burnaby Mid-size Electronics Manufacturer in Burnaby
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Small Electronics Manufacturer in British Columbia Mid-size Electronics Manufacturer in British Columbia
By Industry Electronics Manufacturer Small Electronics Manufacturer Mid-size Electronics Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2012 SIC: 3861 SIC: 386 #Photographic & Optical Equipment #Consumer Goods #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Kron Technologies's headquarters are located at 113-8337 Eastlake Dr Burnaby, British Columbia V5A 4W2.
Kron Technologies's official website is krontech.ca
Kron Technologies's annual revenue is $8.7 M.
Kron Technologies's SIC: 3861; 386
Kron Technologies has 38 employees