Inland Computer Product
Founded in 1991
Inland Products Inc, has been in the computer accessory business for over 28 years. Our qualified staff gives us over 50 years in the computer accessory field. Inland Products, Inc. is a manufacturer of computer accessories. Our product line is sold under the brand name of "Inland. Inland Products, Inc. has continued to prosper and grow for over 28 years for three reasons: price, quality and customer service. Our continuing goal is to bring competitively priced products to the market at the highest quality level possible.
- Inland Computer Product has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Inland Computer Product was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Inland Computer Product's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average