Founded in 1992
Infovisa produces MAUI: the most reliable and powerful trust accounting software backed by smart, responsive, knowledgeable people.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Infovisa Inc has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Infovisa Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Employees are more likely to churn compared to the industry average
Infovisa Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Vice President, Developmentcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Information Security Officertemail@example.com
National Sales Executivelfirstname.lastname@example.org
Product Support Specialistpemail@example.com
Quality Assurance Engineerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Services Vice President, Productaemail@example.com
Software Developer & Junior Associatetfirstname.lastname@example.org
Product Support Specialistcemail@example.com
Trust Operation Specialistbfirstname.lastname@example.org
President & Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Product Support Specialistdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Software Developerpemail@example.com
Product Support Managerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Infovisa Inc
- Category: Computer software
- Industry: Software Company
- SIC: 737; 73
- NAICS: 5182; 51
See similar companies
By City Cornelius Small Software Company in Cornelius Mid-size Software Company in Cornelius Computer software in Cornelius Small Computer software in Cornelius Mid-size Computer software in Cornelius
By State NC Small companies in NC Computer software in NC Small Computer software in NC Mid-size Computer software in NC Small Software Company in NC Mid-size Software Company in NC
By Category Computer software Small Computer software Mid-size Computer software
By Industry Software Company Small Software Company Mid-size Software Company Computer software and Software Company
Firmographic data G Score of 2 Founded in 1992 SIC: 737 SIC: 73 NAICS: 5182 NAICS: 51 #Software Development & Design #Software
Frequently Asked Questions
Infovisa Inc's headquarters are located at 11120 Treynorth Dr. Cornelius, NC 28036.
Infovisa Inc's official website is infovisa.com
Infovisa Inc's annual revenue is $4.6 M.
Infovisa Inc's SIC: 737; 73
Infovisa Inc's NAICS: 5182; 51.
Infovisa Inc has 24 employees
Infovisa Inc is in the industry of Computer software.