Independent Insurance Adjusters
Founded in 2008
Forsons Independent Insurance Adjusters servicing British Columbia and Alberta specializing in property casualty auto and marine claims
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since Independent Insurance Adjusters was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Independent Insurance Adjusters has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Independent Insurance Adjusters's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect Independent Insurance Adjusters to Riverside Micro-cap and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 25853 similar Management consulting companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.