Founded in 2000
At IC Savings we provide flexible solutions to members who want to buy, or refinance, a home. Our programs are specifically tailored to meet the needs of a wide spectrum of borrowers. And our flexible, common sense approach will ensure that you get the courtesy and respect you deserve. That's because we use a human approach to credit granting, rather than automated scoring models that treat everyone the same. We offer a wide range of mortgage options and one of the lowest interest rate programs in the Industry. Let us show how you can pay off your mortgage sooner! Whether it's a first or second mortgage, IC Savings can help you realize your goals. Purchasing a home is one of the largest investments that most people will ever make in their lifetime. We can help make the experience a pleasant one. We provide financing for the purchase of many types of properties, including single-family dwellings, condominiums, and investment properties. We can also look after your refinancing needs, combining your existing first and second mortgages, reducing your monthly payments, consolidating high interest debts, or paying off other loans. You may also want to use a mortgage on your home to finance new investments, provide money to your children, or purchase a car, boat, motorcycle or RV. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff will guarantee you the fast and personal service you have come to expect.
- IC Savings has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since IC Savings was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
IC Savings's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Lending Services Vice President, Sales & Marketingjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2000 #Banking #Finance