GHP OFFICE REALTY
Founded in 1999
Andrew is one of the founding partners of GHP Office Realty and manages its daily operations from its headquarters in White Plains. Founded in 1999 GHP Office Realty acquires, renovates, operates and owns primarily multi tenanted suburban commercial properties. GHP has since acquired, financed, leased and managed more than 125 buildings and more than 6,000,000 square feet in 12 different states. Regionally the partners own and manage 30 buildings in Westchester County, Fairfield County, Rockland County, Bergen County and the Bronx.
- GHP OFFICE REALTY has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since GHP OFFICE REALTY was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
GHP OFFICE REALTY's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Property & Construction Managementmemail@example.com
Director, Operations& Managementrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tenant Services Coordinatorwemail@example.com
Real Estate Administratorjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 6531; 653
- NAICS: 5311; 531
See similar companies
By Category Real estate Small Real estate Mid-size Real estate
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1999 SIC: 6531 SIC: 653 NAICS: 5311 NAICS: 531 #Real Estate