George Street Co-op Inc
Founded in 1973
The George Street Co-op is a food cooperative located in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- George Street Co-op Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since George Street Co-op Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
George Street Co-op Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
Page views per visitor
Get money for what's next
Sell George Street Co-op Inc to Kona Equity.