Founded in 2002
Gardner Kilcoyne Architects was formed in 2002 by Bill Gardner and Liza Kilcoyne in Burlington, Vermont. We founded our firm to provide well-designed, efficient, environmentally sensible, solution-based architectural design services to clients in northern New England.
- Gardner Kilcoyne has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Gardner Kilcoyne was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Gardner Kilcoyne's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Gardner Kilcoyne to Ta Associates to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 7450 similar Architecture planning companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.