FYI Music News
David Farrell's Journal on Canada's Music Industry
- FYI Music News has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
FYI Music News's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Friday None None
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: FYI Music News
- SIC: 2711; 271
- NAICS: 51
See similar companies
By City Friday
Firmographic data G Score of 6 SIC: 2711 SIC: 271 NAICS: 51 #Newspapers & News Services #Media & Internet
Frequently Asked Questions
FYI Music News's official website is fyimusicnews.ca
FYI Music News's annual revenue is $5.6 M.
FYI Music News's SIC: 2711; 271
FYI Music News's NAICS: 51.
FYI Music News has 27 employees