Frontier Power Products
Founded in 1983
Frontier Power Products is uniquely qualified to provide power solutions in areas of extreme climates, in remote locations and for other demanding requirements. For over 30 years, weve been helping companies operate in the harshest environments in the...
- Frontier Power Products has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Frontier Power Products was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Frontier Power Products's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Kohler Technical Saleswfirstname.lastname@example.org
Program Manager, Service Replacementjemail@example.com
Vice President, General Managergfirstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment Sales Territory Manageraemail@example.com
Application& Design Specialistrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Design Applications Engineerjemail@example.com
Sales Manager, Marinejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Calgary Service Managerkemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Delta, British Columbia V4G 1A3
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Frontier Power Products
- Category: Machinery
- Industry: Manufacturer
- SIC: 36; 362
- NAICS: 333911; 3353
See similar companies
By City Delta Small Manufacturer in Delta Mid-size Manufacturer in Delta Machinery in Delta Small Machinery in Delta Mid-size Machinery in Delta
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Machinery in British Columbia Small Machinery in British Columbia Mid-size Machinery in British Columbia Small Manufacturer in British Columbia Mid-size Manufacturer in British Columbia
By Category Machinery Small Machinery Mid-size Machinery
By Industry Manufacturer Small Manufacturer Mid-size Manufacturer Machinery and Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1983 SIC: 36 SIC: 362 NAICS: 333911 NAICS: 3353 #Industrial Machinery & Equipment #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Frontier Power Products's headquarters are located at 7983 Progress Way Delta, British Columbia V4G 1A3.
Frontier Power Products's official website is frontierpower.com
Frontier Power Products's annual revenue is $26.3 M.
Frontier Power Products's SIC: 36; 362
Frontier Power Products's NAICS: 333911; 3353.
Frontier Power Products has 125 employees
Frontier Power Products is in the industry of Machinery.