Founded in 2012
FaithLauncher is a social crowdfunding platform designed to help assist Christian-inspired projects. We seek to help Christian entrepreneurs, ministries, filmmakers, musicians and artists obtain funding by cultivating and taping into our network and co...
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since FaithLauncher was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- FaithLauncher has a very small market share in their industry
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
FaithLauncher's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.