ENCO Electronic Systems LLC
Founded in 1995
Quite simply, our home automation solutions give your dream home previously unimagined capabilities. With a touch control over your home's lighting, climate, shades, entertainment, security, and much more, you can wake-up every morning to a home that is ready for you. Open the curtains, disarm the alarm, play your favorite song then step out of bed.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- ENCO Electronic Systems LLC has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since ENCO Electronic Systems LLC was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
ENCO Electronic Systems LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect ENCO Electronic Systems LLC to LLR Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 1877 similar Consumer electronics companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.