Founded in 2012
A unique digital engagement platform for businesses big & small to increase sales and wow customers with gift cards, offers, rewards, tickets- anytime, anywhere
- EGIFTIFY has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since EGIFTIFY was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
EGIFTIFY's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 6153; 615
- NAICS: 52
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
EGIFTIFY's headquarters are located at 405 Lexington Ave New York City, NY 10174.
EGIFTIFY's official website is egiftify.com
EGIFTIFY's annual revenue is $4.9 M.
EGIFTIFY's SIC: 6153; 615
EGIFTIFY's NAICS: 52.
EGIFTIFY has 25 employees
EGIFTIFY is in the industry of Information technology and services.