TV series, Documentaries, and Special Events for fans of Action, Adventure, and the Awesome Outdoors EDGEtv is available on Roku, iOS, Android, and EDGEtv.com. Coming soon to Apple TV, Android TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- EDGEtv has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since EDGEtv was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
EDGEtv's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Productionremail@example.com
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average