Edelweiss Air in Zrich, Zurich
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Edelweiss Air AG is a Swiss leisure airline and the sister company of Swiss International Air Lines.
- Edelweiss Air has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Edelweiss Air was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Bain Capital Private Equity
Kona Equity can help connect Edelweiss Air to Bain Capital Private Equity to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 833 similar Airlines aviation companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Airlines, Airports & Air Services; Transportation