Founded in 2007
D-TA Systems Inc. serves the radio, radar, communications, sonar and test and measurement applications for the defense, aerospace and wireless markets. D-TA's mandate is to drastically reduce the deployment time and cost. D-TA has addressed that mandate by offering reconfigurable box-level COTS solutions that provide end-to-end coverage, including RF, IF, Acoustic Signal Conditioning, FPGA processing, high-speed networks, real-time recording and playback, and multi-core software processing. D-TA has also pioneered 10 Gigabit Sensor processing that offers virtually limitless scalability and "future-proof" solutions.
- D-TA Systems has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since D-TA Systems was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
D-TA Systems's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Finance & Administrationoemail@example.com
Global Director, Business Developmenttfirstname.lastname@example.org
Peripheral Field Sales Associateaemail@example.com
Senior Software Engineerwfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Elint Solutionsjemail@example.com
General Manager and Directorsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Founder & At Stathers Principaldemail@example.com
Director, Radar & Ew Applicationsyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager EW Simulationsdemail@example.com
Manager, Production & Senior Technologistwfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Elint & Esm Productsbemail@example.com
DSP & Real-Time Software Engineerrfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: D-TA Systems
- Industry: Engineer
- SIC: 3674; 367
- NAICS: 541511; 541
See similar companies
By City Ottawa Small Engineer in Ottawa Mid-size Engineer in Ottawa
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Small Engineer in Ontario Mid-size Engineer in Ontario
By Industry Engineer Small Engineer Mid-size Engineer
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2007 SIC: 3674 SIC: 367 NAICS: 541511 NAICS: 541 #Semiconductor & Semiconductor Equipment #Electronics #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
D-TA Systems's headquarters are located at 2500 Lancaster Rd Ottawa, Ontario K1B 4S5.
D-TA Systems's official website is d-ta.com
D-TA Systems's annual revenue is $6.8 M.
D-TA Systems's SIC: 3674; 367
D-TA Systems's NAICS: 541511; 541.
D-TA Systems has 31 employees