Digital Sign Technologies
Matrix printers are ideally suited for printing with solvent-based dye sublimation inks. Direct printing with immediate in-line sublimation is possible on any kind of polyester fabric without pre-treatment. Continous motion of media ensures highest print quality without any banding. The powerful heater allows complete sublimation right on the machine. Dye sublimation from a transfer paper. Solvent-based dye sub inks provide stunning, vivid colors unmatched by an existing water-based transfer technology. The media feed system of the Matrix can handle jumbo rolls of paper. Pinch-roller free design and the continous motion will never cause media to skew or wrinkle. You can run entire rolls of media without supervising the printer.
- Digital Sign Technologies has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Digital Sign Technologies's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Get money for what's next
Sell Digital Sign Technologies to Kona Equity.