Founded in 2009
We create training programs for biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device companiesprograms that establish expertise with the science, marketplace, customer, and selling processes.
- Curtis Learning has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Curtis Learning was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Curtis Learning's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
No Title Availableefirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Operations & Senior Project Managerkemail@example.com
Senior Project Managermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Learning Strategistdemail@example.com
Senior Project Managerlfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Learning Officercemail@example.com
Senior Medical Director & Learning Strategistlfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Manageraemail@example.com
Senior Graphic Designerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Graphic Designjemail@example.com
Owner and Managing Directorjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Editorial Services & Senior Editorjemail@example.com
Director, Communications & Senior Editormfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Curtis Learning
- Category: Pharmaceuticals
- SIC: 82; 824
- NAICS: 611; 61
See similar companies
By City Bala Cynwyd Pharmaceuticals in Bala Cynwyd Small Pharmaceuticals in Bala Cynwyd Mid-size Pharmaceuticals in Bala Cynwyd
By State PA Small companies in PA Pharmaceuticals in PA Small Pharmaceuticals in PA Mid-size Pharmaceuticals in PA
By Category Pharmaceuticals Small Pharmaceuticals Mid-size Pharmaceuticals G Score of 6
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2009 SIC: 82 SIC: 824 NAICS: 611 NAICS: 61 #Training #Education
Frequently Asked Questions
Curtis Learning's headquarters are located at Two Bala Plz. Ste. 300 STE 300 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004.
Curtis Learning's official website is curtislearning.com
Curtis Learning's annual revenue is $4.4 M.
Curtis Learning's SIC: 82; 824
Curtis Learning's NAICS: 611; 61.
Curtis Learning has 23 employees
Curtis Learning is in the industry of Pharmaceuticals.