Founded in 2016
- Commodore Sales has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Commodore Sales was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Commodore Sales's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Commodore Sales
- Industry: Store
See similar companies
By City Memphis Small Store in Memphis Mid-size Store in Memphis
By State TN Small companies in TN Small Store in TN Mid-size Store in TN
By Industry Store Small Store Mid-size Store
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2016
Frequently Asked Questions
Commodore Sales's headquarters are located at 5100 Poplar Ave, Ste 2760 Memphis, TN 38137.
Commodore Sales's official website is commsalesinc.com
Commodore Sales's annual revenue is $4.3 M.
Commodore Sales has 21 employees