Coast of Maine, Inc. in Portland, Maine
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameCoast of Maine, Inc.
Organic soils, mulches, and fertilizers made in Maine with marine based blends (lobster shells, kelp, seaweed) Organically approved, compost-based soils, enriching mulches, soil supplements and liquid fertilizers. Never sold in the big box stores, Coast of Maine products are available in bags or in bulk at independent garden centers, nurseries and greenhouses all across New England and the Mid-Atlantic. Our unique marine based blends (Lobster shells, Crab shells, Salmon, Squid, Kelp) bring the benefits of the ocean to anything you are growing. Wicked organic composts and soils made in Maine. Well known for our unique Lobster Compost, Coast of Maine uses re-cycled lobster shells inside our composts, soils and fertilizers.
- Coast of Maine, Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Coast of Maine, Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Coast of Maine, Inc. to Gemini Investors to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 106 similar Topsoil Supplier companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Coast of Maine, Inc.