Founded in 2000
Founded in 2000, CDNetworks is a full-service content delivery network which provides technology, network infrastructure, and customer services for the delivery of Internet content and applications.
- CDNetworks Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Since CDNetworks Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
CDNetworks Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect CDNetworks Inc to Excellere Partners and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 67952 similar Computer software companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.