CData Software, Inc.
Founded in 2016
CData Software - Drivers for Applications, Databases, and Web APIs through standards-based driver technologies like ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, SSIS, BizTalk, Excel, and more.
- CData Software, Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since CData Software, Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- CData Software, Inc. will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
CData Software, Inc.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Managing Director (India)email@example.com
Director, Brand & Communicationshfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Director, Enterprise Salesmemail@example.com
Vice President, Corporate Planningjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Support Engineeroemail@example.com
Program Director, Srikanth K Financesfirstname.lastname@example.org
Founder & Presidentgemail@example.com
Director, OEM Salesrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Product Marketingkemail@example.com
Chief Marketing Officerefirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Financial Officermemail@example.com
Chief Revenue Officerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Finance & Controllercemail@example.com
Chief Information Security Officersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Enterprise Productsmemail@example.com
General Manager, Office (Japan)firstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 8
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: CData Software, Inc.
- Category: Computer software
- SIC: 73; 737
- NAICS: 518210; 51821
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
CData Software, Inc.'s headquarters are located at 101 Europa Dr. #110 STE 110 Chapel Hill, NC 27517.
CData Software, Inc.'s official website is cdata.com
CData Software, Inc.'s annual revenue is $16.2 M.
CData Software, Inc.'s SIC: 73; 737
CData Software, Inc.'s NAICS: 518210; 51821.
CData Software, Inc. has 77 employees
CData Software, Inc. is in the industry of Computer software.