Catch Financial Inc
Founded in 2016
Set aside for taxes. Take care of retirement. Save thousands on health insurance. The only portable benefits platform for freelancers, contractors, and self-employed. Join today for free.
- Catch Financial Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Catch Financial Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Catch Financial Inc will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
Catch Financial Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Position In Designzemail@example.com
Apps Software Engineerifirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief of Staffmemail@example.com
Co-Founder & Chief People Officer & Chief Technology Officerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Asistente De Marketingmemail@example.com
Founder & Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 8
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Catch Financial Inc
- Category: Financial services
- Industry: Financial institution
- SIC: 6411; 641
- NAICS: 52399; 524
See similar companies
By City Boston Small Financial institution in Boston Mid-size Financial institution in Boston Financial services in Boston Small Financial services in Boston Mid-size Financial services in Boston
By State MA Small companies in MA Financial services in MA Small Financial services in MA Mid-size Financial services in MA Small Financial institution in MA Mid-size Financial institution in MA
By Category Financial services Small Financial services Mid-size Financial services
By Industry Financial institution Small Financial institution Mid-size Financial institution Financial services and Financial institution
Firmographic data G Score of 8 Founded in 2016 SIC: 6411 SIC: 641 NAICS: 52399 NAICS: 524 #Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Catch Financial Inc's headquarters are located at 131 TREMONT St. 3RD Fl. Boston, MA 02111.
Catch Financial Inc's official website is catch.co
Catch Financial Inc's annual revenue is $5.7 M.
Catch Financial Inc's SIC: 6411; 641
Catch Financial Inc's NAICS: 52399; 524.
Catch Financial Inc has 26 employees
Catch Financial Inc is in the industry of Financial services.