Bruce and Bruce
Founded in 1929
Bruce and Bruce Company provides services to 9 of the 30 largest Fraternal Benefit Societies based on assets and 14 of the 30 largest Fraternal Benefit Societies based on asset growth. Our continued guidance has benefited the success and growth of our ...
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Bruce and Bruce has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Bruce and Bruce was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Bruce and Bruce's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Advantage Capital Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Bruce and Bruce to Advantage Capital Partners and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 25853 similar Management consulting companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.