Aug 1, 2019 | Podcast
- Boardwalk Wealth has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Boardwalk Wealth was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Boardwalk Wealth's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Boardwalk Wealth
- Industry: Investment company
See similar companies
By City Irving Small Investment company in Irving Mid-size Investment company in Irving
By State TX Small companies in TX Small Investment company in TX Mid-size Investment company in TX
By Industry Investment company Small Investment company Mid-size Investment company
Firmographic data G Score of 6
Frequently Asked Questions
Boardwalk Wealth's headquarters are located at 1050 Lake Carolyn Pkwy Irving, TX 75039.
Boardwalk Wealth's official website is boardwalkwealth.com
Boardwalk Wealth's annual revenue is $3.0 M.
Boardwalk Wealth has 14 employees