Live & Local radio @ Livingston, York, Cuba, Geiger, Epes, Demopolis, Alabama, and Meridian Mississippi
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Blackbelt Broadcasting has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Blackbelt Broadcasting's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Newspapers Small Newspapers Mid-size Newspapers
Firmographic data G Score of 2 SIC: 48 SIC: 4832 NAICS: 5151 NAICS: 51 #Radio Stations #Broadcasting #Media & Internet