Black Sheep in Colorado Springs, CO
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Bringing top name talent to Colorado Springs since 2005, we are the Springs' premier all-ages music venue. We average 4-7 shows a week, encompassing all genres including rock, metal, reggae, hip hop, country, and even stand up comedy. For booking email...
- Black Sheep has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Black Sheep was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Black Sheep to Riverside Micro-cap to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 883 similar Live Music Venue companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Live Music Venue