Bay Lakes Information Systems LLC
Founded in 1984
We believe in property management software built by the people who use it. Like this page for updates about the Lodgical Solution PMS and our other product offerings.
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Bay Lakes Information Systems LLC has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Bay Lakes Information Systems LLC was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Bay Lakes Information Systems LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.