Backpacking Light in Laramie, WY
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Backpacking gear reviews, outdoor skills, news, forums about lightweight and ultralight backcountry travel, hiking, packrafting, tenkara, camping, and more.
- Backpacking Light has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Backpacking Light was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Main Street Capital Corp.
Kona Equity can help connect Backpacking Light to Main Street Capital Corp. to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 3092 similar Sporting goods companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Newspapers & News Services; Media & Internet