Attorney at Law Magazine
Founded in 1994
Attorney at Law Magazine is a national trade publication for and about private practice attorneys. The magazine brings information and news to the legal community as well as providing a platform to spotlight the people, events and happenings of the ind...
- Attorney at Law Magazine has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Attorney at Law Magazine was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Attorney at Law Magazine's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Business Developmentdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Local Legal Authorities Headjemail@example.com
Publisher Attorney Atdfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Publishing Small Publishing Mid-size Publishing
By Industry Lawyer Small Lawyer Mid-size Lawyer Publishing and Lawyer