ARC Group Benefits
Founded in 1997
At ARC, client satisfaction is at the core of our efforts. Our ongoing objective is to be recognized as a leading provider of group insurance services thanks to the availability of our team. Our efforts are aimed at looking after our clientsu2019 interests and providing constant innovative solutions in the management of their group benefits. It is with pride that we invite you to discover services we offer in the field of group insurance. You will discover the core values that have inspired us to look after our clients' needs over the past number of years and that have contributed to our excellent reputation in the field. ARC Group Benefits has developed its expertise in the group insurance field over the past fifteen years. We offer innovative and personalized solutions to companies of all sizes: from SME to large corporations. About our logo... Aqueducts are among the most impressive achievements in roman architecture. They are the legacy of a modern empire. They have withstood the test of time, attesting to
- ARC Group Benefits has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since ARC Group Benefits was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
ARC Group Benefits's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Deputy Director, Operationscfirstname.lastname@example.org
Group Benefits Account Manageraemail@example.com
Analyste En Tarificationmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Service Representativelemail@example.com
Director, Claims & Member Servicesefirstname.lastname@example.org
Group Insurance and Group Annuity Plans Advisordemail@example.com
Senior Service Representativeyfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: ARC Group Benefits
- Category: Insurance
- Industry: Financial Planner
- SIC: 6411; 641
- NAICS: 524; 5242
See similar companies
By City Montreal Small Financial Planner in Montreal Mid-size Financial Planner in Montreal Insurance in Montreal Small Insurance in Montreal Mid-size Insurance in Montreal
By State Quebec Small companies in Quebec Insurance in Quebec Small Insurance in Quebec Mid-size Insurance in Quebec Small Financial Planner in Quebec Mid-size Financial Planner in Quebec
By Category Insurance Small Insurance Mid-size Insurance
By Industry Financial Planner Small Financial Planner Mid-size Financial Planner Insurance and Financial Planner
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1997 SIC: 6411 SIC: 641 NAICS: 524 NAICS: 5242 #Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
ARC Group Benefits's headquarters are located at 261 Rue Saint-Jacques, 3Rd Fl. Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1M6.
ARC Group Benefits's official website is arcsupport.ca
ARC Group Benefits's annual revenue is $5.7 M.
ARC Group Benefits's SIC: 6411; 641
ARC Group Benefits's NAICS: 524; 5242.
ARC Group Benefits has 23 employees
ARC Group Benefits is in the industry of Insurance.