Founded in 2014
Discover how our industry-leading programmatic recruiting technology can find quality candidates for all your open jobs.
- Appcast Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Appcast Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Appcast Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Customer Successmemail@example.com
Account Manager, Xceleratelfirstname.lastname@example.org
Account Manager, Premiumkemail@example.com
Vice President, Agency & Enterprise Salestfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Talent Acquisition & Developmentsemail@example.com
Chief Revenue Officercfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Development Representativejemail@example.com
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 73; 737
- NAICS: 541511; 541