American Retirement Planners
Founded in 1989
Securities offered through M.S. Howells & Co., member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through American Wealth Management, a Registered Investment Advisor and separate entity from M.S. Howells & Co.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- American Retirement Planners has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since American Retirement Planners was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
American Retirement Planners's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Client Service Specialist
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Get money for what's next
Sell American Retirement Planners to Kona Equity.