A J. O'Connor
Founded in 1983
NJ based Human Resource Consultants, A.J. OConnor (AJO), partners with emerging, small & mid-size businesses (SMBs) and divisions of large corporations to turn strategic intent in to desired business results. Strengthening your leaders, teams and orga...
- A J. O'Connor has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since A J. O'Connor was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
A J. O'Connor's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Vice President, Career Transition Serviceslfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Talent Developmentaemail@example.com
Communication Marketing Strategistafirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Talent Developmentjemail@example.com
Vice President, Career Transition Servicesmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Founder, Human Resources Studio Podcast & Hostkemail@example.com
Manager, Curriculum Developmentrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Assistant & Manager, Career Transition Servicesaemail@example.com
Manager, Client Engagementjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 82; 829
- NAICS: 5416; 6114
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1983 SIC: 82 SIC: 829 NAICS: 5416 NAICS: 6114 #Education General #Education
Frequently Asked Questions
A J. O'Connor's headquarters are located at 6 Century Dr., Ste. 100 Parsippany, NJ 07054.
A J. O'Connor's official website is ajoconnor.com
A J. O'Connor's annual revenue is $14.2 M.
A J. O'Connor's SIC: 82; 829
A J. O'Connor's NAICS: 5416; 6114.
A J. O'Connor has 26 employees
A J. O'Connor is in the industry of Management consulting.