Ziggy in Spokane, WA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Ziegler Lumber Company, doing business as Ziegler Building Center, provides construction services. The company offers building materials, doors and windows, floor covering, kitchen, paint, pole building, sheds and greenhouses. Ziegler Building Center serves customers in the United States.
- Ziggy has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Ziggy was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
- Employees are more likely to churn compared to the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
PNC Mezzanine Capital
Kona Equity can help connect Ziggy to PNC Mezzanine Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 83120 similar Construction companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Construction General; Construction
Home improvement store