Founded in 1998
Find the office space that supports your professional image, enables you to collaborate and create, and gives you the administrative support to achieve your goals.
- Your Office has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Your Office was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Your Office's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Owner and Managermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager and Notary Publicdemail@example.com
President & Local Operatordfirstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Accounting Professionaldemail@example.com
Director I, Facilities Planningnfirstname.lastname@example.org
Client Services Coordinatormemail@example.com
Manager, Client Servicesmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Client Services Representativeaemail@example.com
Director, Sales & Operationsmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Client Serviceskemail@example.com
Director, Client Servicesjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative & Project Assistanteemail@example.com
Director Responsable De Equipomfirstname.lastname@example.org
Controller & Office Administratorkemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Your Office
- Category: Real estate
- SIC: 6531; 653
- NAICS: 531; 5312
See similar companies
By City Orlando Real estate in Orlando Small Real estate in Orlando Mid-size Real estate in Orlando
By State FL Small companies in FL Real estate in FL Small Real estate in FL Mid-size Real estate in FL
By Category Real estate Small Real estate Mid-size Real estate G Score of 7
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1998 SIC: 6531 SIC: 653 NAICS: 531 NAICS: 5312 #Real Estate
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Office's headquarters are located at 121 S Orange Ave, Ste 1500 Orlando, FL 32801.
Your Office's official website is youroffice.com
Your Office's annual revenue is $4.7 M.
Your Office's SIC: 6531; 653
Your Office's NAICS: 531; 5312.
Your Office has 18 employees
Your Office is in the industry of Real estate.