Youmacon Enterprises in Rochester, MI
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Youmacon is an annual four-day anime convention held during November at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center and Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan.
- Youmacon Enterprises has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Youmacon Enterprises was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Youmacon Enterprises to First Analysis to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Music & Music Related Services; Media & Internet