YOSA Beethoven 5k/10k Fun Run
Founded in 2014
Since he was a teenager, Iiguez has been a prominent runner and has won countless races, mostly during the late 80s and early 90s. When I was a teenager at Santa Ynez High School (California) I watched the Olympic Games in Los Angeles, and I watched Carlos Lopez win the marathon and Sebastian Coe win the 1,500 meters, he recalls. That looked like something that was very unique and I felt like I belonged in running. Setting the Santa Ynez High School records in the mile and two miles, Iiguez continued his winning streak in junior college, where he was undefeated for 10 straight cross-country races and was runner-up at the California Community College State Championships. He then landed in San Antonio, Texas to run for UTSA, where he became a two-time TAAC Conference Champion in cross country. Iiguezs college experience honed his running, and he savored a hand-ful of victories at the elite level, including a win at the 1989 San Antonio Marathon, where he set the current event record of 2:16:07. He also won the San Antonio Marathon in 1994, and set a record at the Austin Motorola Marathon in 1995 with a 2:16:27.
- YOSA Beethoven 5k/10k Fun Run has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since YOSA Beethoven 5k/10k Fun Run was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
YOSA Beethoven 5k/10k Fun Run's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
San Antonio, TX 78249
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: YOSA Beethoven 5k/10k Fun Run
- NAICS: 7139; 713940
See similar companies
By City San Antonio
By State TX Small companies in TX
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2014 NAICS: 7139 NAICS: 713940
Frequently Asked Questions
YOSA Beethoven 5k/10k Fun Run's headquarters are located at 11735 Spring Rain San Antonio, TX 78249.
YOSA Beethoven 5k/10k Fun Run's official website is iaapweb.com
YOSA Beethoven 5k/10k Fun Run's annual revenue is $2.4 M.
YOSA Beethoven 5k/10k Fun Run's NAICS: 7139; 713940.
YOSA Beethoven 5k/10k Fun Run has 12 employees