Founded in 1955
8News is the go-to source for breaking news, local headlines and weather across Metro Richmond and Central Virginia.
- WRIC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since WRIC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
WRIC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Manager, General Salesdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant News Directorcemail@example.com
Creative Services Producerbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Chief Engineergemail@example.com
Director, Creative Servicesdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Art Director and Web Developercemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 48; 4833
- NAICS: 5151; 515120