WRIC in Richmond, VA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
WRIC-TV, virtual channel 8, is an ABC-affiliated television station serving Richmond, Virginia, United States that is licensed to nearby Petersburg.
- WRIC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since WRIC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
H.I.G. Capital Management
Kona Equity can help connect WRIC to H.I.G. Capital Management to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2326 similar Broadcast media companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Television Stations; Broadcasting; Media & Internet