Founded in 1983
Pipeline and facility construction specialists, WPW Inc. has been an industry leading oilfield service and welding and fabrication company since 1983. Serving Alberta and British Columbia (BC).
- WPW has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since WPW was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
WPW's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Accounts Receivable Specialisttemail@example.com
Supervisor, Oilfield Constructiongfirstname.lastname@example.org
President & Managerwemail@example.com
Business Development Managerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Control Administrationjemail@example.com
Ingenieur Energie- Und Gebäudetechnik and Engineer Energy and Technical Building Servicesefirstname.lastname@example.org
Shop and Parts Managerbemail@example.com
Supervisor, Site Constructiondfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Quality Assurancepemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Leslieville, Alberta T0M1H0
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: WPW
- Industry: Welder
- SIC: 138; 13
- NAICS: 21; 211
See similar companies
By City Leslieville Small Welder in Leslieville Mid-size Welder in Leslieville
By State Alberta Small companies in Alberta Small Welder in Alberta Mid-size Welder in Alberta
By Industry Welder Small Welder Mid-size Welder
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1983 SIC: 138 SIC: 13 NAICS: 21 NAICS: 211 #Oil & Gas Exploration & Services #Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
WPW's headquarters are located at map.png Hwy 12 & Hwy 761 Leslieville, Alberta T0M1H0.
WPW's official website is wpwinc.net
WPW's annual revenue is $6.6 M.
WPW's SIC: 138; 13
WPW's NAICS: 21; 211.
WPW has 27 employees