Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland, WA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
The Woodmark Hotel stands out among Seattle area hotels with a lakeside setting and cozy amenities. Visit our page to learn about our various high-end services.
- Woodmark Hotel has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Woodmark Hotel was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Audax Private Equity
Kona Equity can help connect Woodmark Hotel to Audax Private Equity to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 7877 similar Hospitality companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Lodging & Resorts; Hospitality