Wolo Manufacturing Corp
Founded in 2008
Wolo began in 1965 with an idea and a commitment to manufacture a single patented hood lock. As Wolo Manufacturing grew and pioneered new innovative ideas into products that changed the industry and the foresight to design products to meet the needs of the future. Today, Wolo Manufacturing Corp., is a second-generation family owned and operated business with the same mission, to provided the very best quality products and customer service. What we have learned is to listen to our customers and react quickly to meet their needs. Our leadership in product innovation, reliability and toll free tech support, has kept Wolo committed to the old fashioned personal touch with its customers. In the fast changing automotive after-market, Wolo works hard to stay current with technology and to support the e-business needs of our customers. Our goal at Wolo Manufacturing Corp., is the same as it was back in 1965, to operate with integrity and the vision in order to serve our customers' needs. We are proud of our past accomplishments and promise to continue to bring new innovative products to the automotive after-market. To our customers that have purchased our products, we thank you for your support and trust.
- Wolo Manufacturing Corp has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Wolo Manufacturing Corp was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Wolo Manufacturing Corp's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Wolo Manufacturing Corp
- Industry: Machine Shop
- NAICS: 33251; 332510
See similar companies
By Industry Machine Shop Small Machine Shop Mid-size Machine Shop
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2008 NAICS: 33251 NAICS: 332510