WJHL in Johnson City, TN
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
WJHL-TV, virtual channel 11, is a dual CBS/ABC-affiliated television station licensed to Johnson City, Tennessee, United States, serving the Tri-Cities area of northeastern Tennessee and southwestern Virginia.
- WJHL has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since WJHL was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Champlain Capital Partners LLC
Kona Equity can help connect WJHL to Champlain Capital Partners LLC to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 999 similar Television station companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Television Stations; Broadcasting; Media & Internet