WJACTV.com in Johnstown, PA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
WJAC-TV, virtual channel 6, is a dual NBC/CW+-affiliated television station licensed to Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States and serving West-Central Pennsylvania.
- WJACTV.com has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Since WJACTV.com was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect WJACTV.com to River Associates to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Television Stations; Broadcasting; Media & Internet