Wiliot in San Diego, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
San Diego, CA
WIliot is a semiconductor company developing battery-free Bluetooth tags for the IoT market. Applications include smart packaging and asset tracking.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Wiliot was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Wiliot has a very small market share in their industry
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Wiliot to Mainsail Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Computer Equipment & Peripherals; Manufacturing